Subject: Baton passing for CI CLP240402246829 from Monta Krastiņa of Authority Health Inspectorate, Surveillance of Chemical Substances and Products, Cosmetics, see https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=CLP240402246829
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:31:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSBaton passing for CI CLP240402246829 from Monta Krastiņa of Authority Health 
Inspectorate, Surveillance of Chemical Substances and Products, Cosmetics, 
see https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=CLP240402246829

Dear ICSMS User,

The baton for the CI CLP240402246829 is passed to you by Monta Krastiņa of 
Authority Health Inspectorate, Surveillance of Chemical Substances and 
Products, Cosmetics.

The Directive(s) CLP - Classification, Labelling & Packaging Regulation 
is(are) assigned to the Case-Information.

Comments: Health inspectorate of Latvia has received information that there 
is no manufacturer or hazard information on this product. The seller is 
Indisto OÜ, has not responded to attempts to contact. We kindly ask to take 
appropriate actions to prevent not compliant products from being available 
for customers.

You can open the Product-Information at:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=CLP240402246829

accepting or rejecting is feasible through the received batons menu located 
in the left menu or dashboard.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS.